PLEASE NOTE: For your email signature to work in the GoDaddy Workspace, you will need to be using “Updated View”, which is a selection available in the upper-right area of the Workspace console. HTML email signatures are not supported in “Classic View”.
1. Download and double-click the signature file to open in a web browser (preferably FireFox)
2. CTRL-A to select all, the CTRL-C to copy the signature to you clipboard
3. In GoDaddy’s WORKSPACE, click the Email Tab, then click Settings > Personal Settings
4. Click the Signature tab and then CTRL-V to paste the signature into the signature edit window
5. Click OK, then check the checkbox that says “Automatically insert signature…” – Then click OK again